This is the weekend! Set some time aside on Sunday 12/7/2014 to enjoy the 36th Annual Corona del Mar Christmas Walk & Festival. The activities start at 11:00 A.M. and continue through 4:00 P.M.
Below is a summary of the planned festivities as shown on the Christmas Walk Home Page:
- Corona del Mar merchant promotions throughout Corona del Mar’s Business District
- Live Entertainment with over 12 signature bands in strategic locations
- The popular Fireman’s Grill BBQ provided by the NB Fire Department
- Restaurant tastings and celebration parties.
- Kid’s entertainment including snap shots with Santa Clause, bouncy houses, bungee jumping, holiday characters, a petting zoo and more.
- Unique vendor exhibits in the popular vendor faire at the center stage.
- Beer & Wine Garden located in Bandera’s Lower Parking Lot with Signature band “Pinch Me”
- Famous Opportunity Drawing with over $15,000 worth of prizes.
- Performances by High School and community organization
Each year “The Walk” brings together thousands of fun-loving people into the Village of Corona del Mar for live entertainment, food, prizes and games in true holiday spirit!
What are your thoughts?